Veganism is a philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing, or any other purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives. There are many ways to embrace vegan living. Yet one thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat, dairy, eggs, and honey. The vegan lifestyle has been adopted by a lot of people to live a more healthy and ethical life.
Many might point out and say, “then how do they get their source of proteins and how do they know it’s enough?” But, did you know there are vegan alternatives to all dairy products? There are millions of vegan recipes that don’t contain dairy products, you can make at home and still not miss out on your protein intake or taste!
Here is a list of Indian people who’re making vegan food approachable and fun:
- Ah Sustainable life – Abhijna talks about the sustainable way of life through her blog. She also has a youtube channel and has recipes for every cuisine. Through her blog, from Indian to Italian cuisine, she dishes out basic recipes from scratch like vegan yoghurt or pumpkin seeds milk.
- Radhi Devlukia Shetty – With her video recipes for iced tahini matcha lattes, charred turmeric fennel, and Japanese squash burgers. Radhi makes cooking look spirited, fun, and very delicious. She and her husband Jay Shetty each have their own platforms and are social media sensations.
- The Balance Cooking – Ankini Singh is a Bengali vegan influencer who believes in eating right to do good in your life; her Instagram page is a plethora of colorful vegan dishes. From mango smoothie to vegan pancakes, everything is so nicely showcased that it will make you drool over.
- Sugar Bliss By Pooja – Pooja Masurkar’s vegan dishes are not only tastier than the non-veg ones but also good for your health. Her perfectly presented dishes will make you drool over without any doubt. If you think a vegan compromise’s on their taste buds, her Instagram page is enough to prove you wrong.
- Masterchef Mom – Uma Raghuraman is a passionate chef and doting mother. Her blogs are full of appetizing recipes with plenty of images that will instantly make you hungry. Using her recipes and cooking tips, you can easily cook healthy food that even tastes heavenly. Undeniably she is among the top food bloggers of India.
- Rainbow Plant Life – Nisha Vora quit her corporate career as a lawyer and started her food blog in 2014. She has her own Youtube channel as well where she talks about her vegan lifestyle. Her blog gives information on how to live a vegan lifestyle and recipes that are mouthwatering yet fun.
- Cravings 4 Vegan – Nisha started her blog because she loves organic food. Her blog consists of authentic vegan and healthy recipes and has spent a lot of time making these recipes to let everyone know what works the best for them. Cravings 4 vegan will definitely leave you asking for more.
- Richa Hingle is an inspiring food blogger who encourages her followers to adopt healthy eating habits through her blogs. At Vegan Richa, she shares gourmet recipes that are 100% vegan and made using organic ingredients.
Let’s make the world a better place one vegan recipe at a time.